As a valued client, your privacy is very important to us at National Debt Management, Inc. This notice is to help you understand the collection, handling and disclosure of your personal information. This notice is applicable to both current and former clients.
Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some, but not all sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect, share, and protect your personal information. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.
1. We do not disclose personal information about you to third parties except as permitted by law.
2. We collect the following types of personal information from several sources:
- Information you give us on your application, other documents you provide us or during counseling sessions. This information includes, but is not limited to, name, address, telephone number, social security number, account numbers, account balances, payment histories, occupation, assets, income and debts;
- Information from consumer reporting agencies. Includes, but is not limited to, your credit bureau reports, and other information relating to you and your credit;
- Information from other sources. Includes, but is not limited to, other third parties, including information from your creditors.
3. Inside NDM, your information is accessible only to employees who need the information to process your product request or answer your account questions. To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.